Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Tyto Ecology v1.14.2 - полная версия
|Рейтинга пока нет|
• Год выхода / Release date: 2016
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (51) от Immersed Games (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Симуляторы (490)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Полная версия (установи и играй)
• Размер / Size: 1.12 Гб.
Tyto Ecology - уникальная песочница, в которой игроку предлагается создать свой собственный биом и наполнить его жизнью!
Начните с пустого биома, а затем создайте богатую и сбалансированную экосистему, в которой жизнь будет развиваться в соответствии с законами природы. Помимо этого, игра носит и образовательный характер, Вы можете узнать много интересного о каждом из представленных в Tyto Ecology представители флоры и фауны.
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА с v1.14.1 до v1.14.2. Список изменений внутри новости.
Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
• Список изменений здесь
• Список изменений здесь
• Список изменений здесь
• Все подробности здесь.
• Added the Green Iguana to the Amazon Rainforest!
• Gila monsters now come as 4 instead of 2 and cap at 6 instead of 4.
• Modified formula to make predators fail less hunts.
• Made omnivores prioritize fruits less and carnivores prioritize fish less to promote more consumption of prey animals.
• Reduced the leaf points of: Beavertail, Barrel Cactus, Orchids, Maidenhair Fern by around 33% each.
• Added the Gila Monster!
• Animals no longer get stuck inside pineapple plants.
• Sagebrush now have their correct bloom and stasis models.
• Extra Small animals now have smaller babies.
• Fixed a biodex entry typo.
• Pollinated fruit plants now have at least 1 plant in a reproduction cycle even if no mammals eat fruits from it.
• Fixed a bug where animals would sometimes sleep immediately after playing their defense animations.
• Ferns now correctly turn red when their placement is invalid.
• Your predators may now fail hunts! Well, technically the poor little prey animal might be clever and get away, but this makes things much more fair and realistic.
• We now have an interface to show you the meat points on a carcass that can be eaten by another predator, and how that converts into detritus if it is not eaten before the carcass decays away.
• Territories can now cross-breed. Before, when you got down to 1 animal in a territory and it popped up that "Can't reproduce," you basically just started wishing for it to die so you could put something else there. Now, if there is another territory of the same species nearby, they will reproduce with each other!
• Major art update, as our team has re-touched pretty much everything in our three older biomes (Desert, Grassland, Rainforest) to make the art style more consistent with our painted/bright style - you may have noticed before some looked cartoon-like and some rather realistic. No more!
• Options menu redesigned; should reduce accidentally hitting the wrong button!
• Many more smaller tweaks and bug fixes that will be in the full patch notes
• Fixed heliconias ability to reproduce (they reproduce now, promise!)
• Fixed Acai Palm's double stasis period bug
• Herbivores no longer prioritize mushrooms when out of sight of the player
• Herbivores are no longer likely starve after eating all the mushrooms when out of sight of the player
• Fixed the issue of jumbled notifications caused by negative time value
Minor Features or Tweaks:
• Herbivores and Insectivores have a more randomized eating algorithm.
• Hopefully less decomposers and pollinators will find their way to the notification list.
• Mushrooms now prompt notifications on a lower number.
• We reset everyone's saves to "no time passed" so that users don't come back to destroyed ecosystems.
• Increased swarm population numbers - mushrooms, pollinators.
• Mushrooms notification have been fixed.
Minor Bug Fixes:
• 3 digit notification numbers now fit in the notification badge now.
• Dead animals no longer play a sfx when clicked on.
• Agave plants no longer reproduce as babies.
• Fixed a bug where animals territories we're splitting off inside the tower.
• Biodex biome selection text is now fitted properly.
• Trimmed off names that have a space at the front or end of a name.
• Optimized plants on the programming side so that they are being counted as one draw call graphically and greatly improved performance; this should not impact the user experience.
• Juvenile animals now have countdowns to sexual maturity in the same way that juvenile plants do.
• Blue poppies have been nerfed. (We gave them a sexual maturity time so that they don’t grow so exponentially).
• Increased Impact Point regen by 40%.
• Some species’ Impact Point costs were reduced.
• Decreased the Tyto Coin cost to unlock some earlier species, to improve early user experience.
• Changed the default graphics settings to be higher on load in.
• Changed the loading message “nesting birds” to “hiding birds” to better reflect the game. (Yes, we’re trolling a bit here.)
• Collared Peccaries are now omnivores.
• Users are now able to grab the scroll bar for biome types during Biodome Creation.
• Fixed the data tool representation of territory radii in Himalayas, which were not aligned correctly.
• Fixed a reported error for one user who could not unlock zones despite having enough coins.
• Fixed reported errors to Consistent Gardener and Bicentennial Achievements.
• Data Tool optimized to load quicker on initial open.
• Cleaned up some LODs for plants.
• Fixed Heliconia being able to overlap on placement.
• Fixed a loading crash.
• Increased spawn radius for vegetative reproduction.
• Made the “Replenish Fish” button not green unless there are fish that need to be replenished.
• Все подробности обновления здесь.
• Все подробности обновления здесь.
• Greatly improved load times and stability for very full biodomes.
• Ensured the loading screen will not go away before all calculations are completed during loading of the biodome (some users experienced access to their biodomes but time still catching up to their new date, which would be seen by the 999/999 impact points, coins counting, name and age not loading during the rest of the calculations).
• Fixed multiple types of reported crashes for both PC and Mac users.
• Grouped grasses to reduce performance load (render 1 group of 7 grass instead of 7 separate grass). Adjusted leaf values to balance with this change.
• Added a “Resolution Quality” option to Graphics. This will increase the clarity and density of the resolution. We suggest “ultra” if your computer can handle it!
• Added the ability to turn on the territory range for any individual species of animals or decomposer in the Data Tool.
• Added transitional animations so that animals no longer “pop” between sleep and wake.
• Aligned animals with hills so they no longer walk straight despite being on angled surfaces.
• Improved the appearance of water.
• Increased max draw distance options.
• Improved the load time and efficiency of the Data Tool for very full biodomes.
• Fixed a bug where low population and low health notifications would sometimes report multiple groups even if only one was being impacted.
• Updated the visual effects with the pause button (added a popup and pulse the play option) to make it more clear to users that they are paused and how to get back into play mode.
• Removed a save that happened every time the user paused, as it was making the process take too long. The game currently auto-saves every couple minutes, adds save notes after main events like unlocks and placement of species, and does a full save when you return to your main menu.
• Added a quick save of unlocked zones so if you do experience a crash, it won’t lose the expensive zone unlock.
• Optimization of some plant LODs.
• Fixed a bug where the Data Tool would only keep species view turned on for a zone if you were zoomed into it then returned back to the global map. Now it will make sure to show them in each zones after that action is taken.
• Fixed a bug where the territory radius would remain if a territory was selected when it died.
• Fixed a bug where territory markers would sometimes pop in and out visually after switching between view modes.
• Fixed a bug when juvenile plants’ UIs were reporting as mature after re-entering the game.
• Fixed a bug where some users were being re-granted every achievement every time they entered the game. Will happen one more time then no stop happening. (Sorry, for those happy with all the Tyto Coins, had to be done!)
• A fatal error will no longer occur when dragging plants around quickly during placement out of the boundary of your view.
• Removed the ability to pause in camera mode as some users accidentally hit the key command and got stuck / confused.
• A crash due to audio.
• The achievement list duplicating itself into huge numbers.
• Crashes while loading very full biodomes.
• Crashes while saving very full biodomes.
• Corrected the blooming cycles of several plants - grasses and flowers
• Territory ranges are now able to be toggled by selecting the territory
• Plants that spawn every month (all grasses) now have no detritus (temporary) so that people have a chance to recover from last patch.
• Several plants have had their leaf point value and group sizes changed (mostly in grassland)
• Notification System now states when populations are getting low instead of saying health is low (unless, of course, the health is low)
ОС: Windows 7 or higher
Процессор: 4th Generation i3 or higher
Оперативная память: 6 GB ОЗУ
Видеокарта: Intel HD 5000 or higher
Место на диске: 840 MB
In Tyto Ecology, you have the power to create your own biodome and fill it with life!
Start with an empty biodome as your canvas, then create a rich, diverse ecosystem by balancing producers, consumers, and decomposers. You’re in control as you work to create a functioning ecosystem from the ground up, problem solving to learn life science principles. Tyto Ecology, an ecology simulation game, teaches Next Generation Science Standards to learners in a fun and innovative way!
• Build and create your own self-sustaining ecosystem
• Over 70 animals and plants to customize your biodomes
• Use the data tool to monitor your ecosystem’s ability to thrive
• Earn achievements by completing ecological challenges
• Sandbox game with hours of replayability
• Use Photo Mode to capture the perfect moment
• Educational gameplay that fits with Middle and High School Next Generation Science Standards
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Информация для восстановления – 3%
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (0 шт.)
Нет ни одного комментария.