Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Medieval Engineers [Steam Early Access] v0.4.10 - игра на стадии разработки
|Рейтинг: 10.0 (9) | Баллы: 29|
• Год выхода / Release date: 2017
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (51) от Keen Software House (3)
• Жанр / Genre: Стратегии (739); Симуляторы (480)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Beta-версия (игра еще в разработке)
• Размер / Size: 1.96 Гб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 10.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 9)
Medieval Engineers - новое творение студии Keen Software House, создателей Space Engineers. Игра представляет из себя песочницу в средневековом антураже, посвященная строительству и созданию механизмов с использованием технологий того времени. Стройте замки, города и крепости, сооружайте механизмы и добывайте подземные руды. Отдельно стоит отметить систему разрушения объектов, которая доведена до колоссального уровня, и значительно превосходит разрушаемость, показанную в прошлом проекте студии.
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА с v0.4.9 до v0.4.10. "New Girl in Town" Список изменений внутри новости.
Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
Medieval Engineers - это перенос инженеринга из космоса в средневековье! Новое творение Keen Software House напоминает предшественника как по названию, так и по геймплею, но теперь действия будут происходить в средневековье, и строить предстоит замок.
В Medieval Engineers можно будет создавать не только "неподвижные объекты", но и активные средства передвижения в виде катапульты, например. Игра выделяется своей не похожей на другие игры системой строительства, которая всерьез учитывает массу объектов. После создания сооружений все только начинается. Далее за всем этим нужно будет присматривать, заниматься фермерством, следить за подземным пространством.
Строительство замка простое: ставим блоки разнообразной формы в произвольном порядке. Строительство катапульты же выглядит иначе, чем в Space Engineers, но пока слишком мало информации, чтобы делать выводы. Систему строительства можно увидеть в вышеупомянутом видео. Также в игре можно будет копать шахты, и как видно на видео, их, скорее всего, придется укреплять, например деревянными балками.
Хотелось бы также отметить самое главное, что в Medieval Engineers будет потрясающая система разрушения объектов. Игра делается на движке прошлой космической игры, все на том же VRAGE Engine. Разработчики переделали его под земные реалии и довели уровень разрушаемости просто до колоссального уровня. В перспективе в Medieval Engineers можно будет играть как в огромную песочницу, строя замки и катапульты. С учетом столь реалистичной физики, будет довольно весело. Но разработчики напоминают, что Medieval Engineers - игра не о войсках, это игра о технике и сооружениях, которые может построить игрок.
Язык интерфейса: Английский.
OS: Windows Vista SP2 32-Bit (with KB971512 System Update)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz, AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHz or better
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 5830 / NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 with at least 1024 MB VRAM or better
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
Additional Notes: No internet connection required to play the game
• Introduction of the quest system. Right now, it only provides an in-game tutorial which we will use to monitor how well the system works and how well it is received. Please provide us lots of feedback about it. Right now, it is not intended to be modded, so please withhold modding it until we have a more finalized version. We will add a Quest tag on the workshop once we are satisfied.
• Female engineer updated.
Fixes & Improvements
• Added spawning in morning area on all planets.
• Updated deer animations to fix glitches in the animation.
• Added randomized character gender when starting a new game.
• Placing the last small block from your inventory will now deactivate the builder.
• Fixed UVs on wooden floor block.
• Fixed tooltips when looking at plants.
• Fixed tooltips when looking at small blocks.
• Fixed compound dummies on walkways and wooden wall.
• Fixed minimal HUD sometimes loading as active. Game will never start without HUD now. You can still turn it off manually.
• Small doors now make sounds.
• Default morning starting time for new medieval planet.
• Fixed issues with Claim Blocks.
• Fixed Female engineer crouch animation speed.
• Harvester blocks no longer disabled after DS restart.
• Fixed an issue where plants would grow out of sync on the clients.
• Fixed a crash with repeatedly switching between two different multiblocks from spectator camera while aiming at voxels.
• Repaired construction model for large round walkway.
• Removed a bunch of crashes on the Dedicated Servers.
• Addressed some issues with the rope system that was causing crashes.
• Removed a crash that would occur when starting the game in offline mode.
• Applied paint to freshly constructed claim blocks, the shield should now show your banner.
• Updated banner editor, it was displaying the house banners instead of the personal banner after our LOD fixes.
• Fixed a couple of crashes.
• Fixed modded lods not loading.
• Further tweaked the Grass foliage.
• Minor furniture redesign in the safe area.
• Properly centered the wooden gate hinges.
• Wood slope support now has proper collision.
• Updated the display texts for several objects.
• Added some missing mountpoints to the portcullis.
• Improved the compound options for the slope corner.
• Improved compound dummy on the large stone round block.
• Improved the compound options for pretty much every round block.
• Improved the compound options for the both the full and half stone arches.
• Rounded the wheel collision shape, somehow the wheels had turned into cubes.
• Reorganized Palisade block positions, put blocks into appropriate blockvariant groups.
• Added AnimationEventStateTransitionComponent to all doors, shutters and the plowblock.
• Updated the tooltips for metal parts and quivers to correctly state how many of them are produced.
• Removed forgotten wheel from mechanics research description, since it was moved to wheelwrighting.
• Added AnimationEventStateTransitionComponent to allow animation events to trigger entity state changes.
• Removed the ability to accidentally place multiple blocks in the same space leading to four doors in a single spot.
• Updated animation events to properly trigger when they were at the exact same time as the duration of the sequence.
• Greatly reduced the mass of the plow, harvester, seeder, furnace, millstone, research table, smithy and spinning wheel.
• Fixed a crash with the manipulation tool.
• Repaired plowblocks that were no longer plowing.
• Updated the large round stone block texture, there was a graphical issue.
• Added automatic entity state correction to prevent situations like the plow block not working from occurring.
• Added a craft-button to the campfire and furnace blocks.
• Compound building is now enabled by default as it should have been, rather than wait for the first time you touch a compound key.
• Scared away red-nose deer and cleaned up Christmas festivities, taking down the tree is your responsibility.
• Fixed character colour issue when the value was set too low.
• Fixed tooltip for Iron Works not displaying it unlocked farming.
• Fixed inventory desync issues, inventories should now be working correctly.
• Fixed dead farmable plants that would occasionally remain visible as living plants.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to test dynamic placement mode on some grids.
• Fixed the game preferring the base definitions over modded definitions thus preventing mods from loading correctly.
• Fixed visibility of multiblocks while trying to place it, sometimes it would be invisible while it should just have been a ghost.
• Fixed several issues related to farming plants. They should be working correctly again.
• Fixed grid merging which caused small grids to spontaneously detach from castles.
• Fixed exploit with ropehook deconstruction and similar resource cost exploits.
• Fixed rotation of multiblocks in cramped locations.
• Fixed plow, seeder and harvester rotations.
• Removed wheat straw from tile roofs.
• More farming fixes!
• Added the continue button to the main menu. You can now easily continue your last saved game!
• improved performance on dedicated servers that had a lot of objects in the world and many connected clients
• fixed a rare crash when building something without having enough resources
• fixed a crash when trying to cut down a tree in an invalid state on the client
• fixed a rare crash when interacting with doors
• Fixed an exploit where you could destroy grids by standing close to them and dropping an item.
• Fixed a replication bug caused by our MP performance optimization.
• Fixed a crash in the renderer that was causing an erroneous "Graphics Card not Supported" message.
• Fixed a crash caused by pressing a debug button. (Don't press debug buttons)
• Fixed a DS crash in file I/O that was not properly handled.
• Fixed a DS crash in server clean-up code.
• Fixed a DS crash with cutting trees.
• Fixed an issue where players couldn't respawn.
• Added Wooden Wall Window Shutters
• Added Stone Wall Window Shutters
• Added Round Stone Wall Window Shutters
• added some logging to the render log, when you get "Graphics Card Not Supported" please send us the VRageRender-DirectX11 log. Thanks!
• tweaked resource tax values, different resources give different amounts, crafted resources are worth more tax than base resources.
• updated several loading screens.
• fixed small grids replicating before the large grid they're connected to replicates. This was the cause of the floating small grids while the large grid still loads issue.
• fixed the default bitrate issue causing sounds not to play on some systems.
• fixed a crash when interacting with players on a legacy world.
• fixed an issue that could cause barbarians not to spawn.
• fixed barbarians not actually causing damage to players.
• fixed a crash in the tax payment system.
• fixed some broken barbarian definitions.
• fixed mountpoints on windows and doors.
• fixed collected pumpkins still having collisions.
• Pumpkins are now growing on the ground
• Jack-o'-lantern block (craftable using the pumpkins)
• Skulls (lootable items from dead barbarians)
• Impaled Skull block (craftable using the barbarian Skulls)
Fixes & Improvements:
• added tax icon to the map
• added notification that informs you when you have areas running out of tax
• disabled Claim Block interaction when the area is still contested
• improved performance of characters on dedicated servers (less lag per player)
• fixed a crash in the gatherable components, there was one dedicated server in particular that was suffering from this (thanks for all of the logs!)
• fixed the main performance issue that creeps up after running the game for a while
• fixed an issue where modded assets weren't being loaded correctly
• fixed being unable to build in abandoned areas
• fixed legacy worlds not loading correctly
• fixed several of the rarer crashes
• full list for hot-fixed issues from the past week: http://forums.keenswh.com/threads/7388367
• Fixed the biggest crash ruining most people's day.
• Fixed fast travel cooldown not being saved.
• Fixed selection of map cells.
• Fixed a logging bug.
• fixed issue where hammer would still destroy blocks
• reduced wooden sticks from timbers from 4 to 3
• area building
• playability improvements
Tweaks & Fixes:
• no more damage decals while building blocks
• disabled attack action with the hammer tool on blocks to prevent hitting them
• fixed nullref crash in component combiner
• added a sight-check to the area inventory
• fixed round timber variants not being able to change using mouse wheel in certain situations
• added small block info back to the game when placing small blocks
• fixed missing icon on diagonal platform
• increased production of materials (4 timbers or 15 sticks out of 1 log)
• new scenario thumbnails
• barbarians are spawning only when night starts
• materials needed screen when placing block
• Portcullis multiblock added
• added sliding animation to the door blocks
Fixes & Tweaks
• added night skybox to the environment definitions
• adding the possibility to have derived types of blocks (not only MyCubeBlock) in a compound
• fixed player name visibility
• fixed multiblock EntityID allocation
• added draw bridge block
• fake ropes can be added to door blocks now
• disabled toolbar items now update if you have an item of the same type
• fixed dummies on HouseTimberFloorRoundIn.
• fixed durability not being saved for the dropped weapon
• toolbar items now show durability from the start of the game (no need to drop your wepon to the toolbar)
• fixed a problem with copy-pasted tools sharing the same durability
• structural integrity updated to support larger blocks (e.g. drawbridge)
• fixed floor targetting with the hammer
• the door and drawbridge blocks can now be destroyed even when hitting the moving parts
• added Wooden gate block (fully moddable)
Fixes & Tweaks:
• fixed problems with roof battlement triangles when constructed/deconstructed
• fixed durability not being saved in the torch
• fixed durability reset when you had more tools of the same type on your toolbar
• fixed sounds of running & sprinting over grass
• fixed rotation and pickup clashing (now the pickup will only work when no tool is equipped)
• fixing problem with duplicate entity ID in re-equipped weapons (causing the weapon not being equipped sometimes)
• fixed dear dead body physics
• fixed bug with LockableDrumMain
• improved fracture piece multiplayer code
• improved the logic behind hiding the character head
• added Voxel Settings to K key (as default)
• New sound of flying projectile close to player
Tweaks & Optimizations:
• floating objects + fractures improvement
• fixed an increased number of packets being sent to the client
• removed a log line about "physical item missing" to prevent log flooding
• improved icons of character animation.
• improved a problem where the camera was seeing through voxels
• fixed the camera getting inside of character tools
• changed price of catch blocks in blueprints
• changed handling of icon text to allow better customization
• equivalency groups for items (this is to replace substitutions and later also component blocks)
• inventories can now take equivalents into account when counting items
• fixed highlights on mechanical blocks
• improvements to the grid synchronization in MP
• fixed a random crash in MyCubeGrid
• fixing crash in ME if blueprints cannot be loaded (happened in broken MODs - e.g. Runescape total conversion MOD)
• fixing cube builder trying to paste stuff even though it was deactivated
• fixed crossbow not showing ammo
• fixed inventory overflow
• items with use objects can now be picked up again
• fixed "Graphics card is not supported" issues
• fixed issue with shift
• fixed blueprints with timber 10 and timber round 10
• fixed compound building of the roofs
• fixed highlight on the barbarian bag
• Timber Diagonal block can be stacked now
• adding the missing "fall ground" sound
• fixed crossbow ammo not being saved
• fixed blocks with different materials used for constructing/deconstructing
• fixed infinite loop in MyCueBank in the menu
• fixed a crash in serialization
• fixed allocations of fracture pieces on the client
• fixed the bug reporting link
• fixed crash in serialization of hand torch and other minor crashes
• weapons and tools now have durability which degrades while performing specific tasks with them
• using a weapon/tool for something that it's not intended for, will degrade it faster
• wooden stick component was added to the game to replace scrapwood, although scrapwood can still be used
• stone axe was added to be used as a universal tool
• toolbar weapon items now refer to a specific weapon in your inventory to be able to choose between multiple weapons of the same type but with a different durability
Tweaks & Fixes:
• fixing inventories not being spawned in bonfire, crafting table and woodcrafting table
• fixed a null pointer exception crash in MyToolbarItemCubeBlock
• fixed permadeath being true in some cases
• fixed dummies (for compound building) on RoofOdds, railing, roofs
• fixed display names of StonePillar and pillar schematic
• fixed the creepy face bug when the camera was forced to first person in the third person mode
• scrap wood is now replaced with wooden sticks
• small grids now show their quantity on the toolbar and are disabled when the quantity reaches 0 in survival mode
• usable item quantity is now displayed in the toolbar as well
• weapons and tools are now destroyed when durability reaches 0
• large grids locked behind research are disabled in the survival mode toolbar
• blocks in G screen were reordered a bit
• added a sound to the pickup timer
• added StoneAxes in the respawn cart, removed iron tools
• added crafting table to default toolbar
• changed the way starting items are defined in scenarios. You can now define any item that can be present in the inventory.
• optimized the decal shader
• improved serialization of the inventory items
• added research to be able to enable new definitions during the gameplay
• added scrolls that allow you to research block definitions
• rotating wheel with a countdown feature for picking up items
• possibility to have multi-layered icons on a definition
GUI & Tweaks:
• added error message when trying to place an invalid item into a toolbar slot
• ammo count is now shown in the top right corner instead of bottom right
• item quantities are now displayed consistently on the bottom left side
• tweaked definitions to work with the new research system
• improved small grid building by removing the necessity to define a special component
• improvements to the camera code, tweaked the camera spring
• removed unnecessary crafting recipes from crafting table
• tweaked mace build cost
• fixed MyFixedPoint.ToIntSafe() giving incorrect results sometimes
• collecting a variant of a small block now gives you the original block
• fixed wrong mesh on HouseStoneRoundedDoor
• updated icons and fixed components of TimberDiagonal
• fixed origin position on Axe_OneHand
• fixed Lock Catch Block not being placeable into toolbar in survival
• fixed respawning in the air for modded terrains
• fixed some blocks being not available in survival despite being craftable
• added compound dummies to HouseStoneStairsCorner
• fixed drum and rope ending having wrong crafting results
• fixed crash after suicide
• fixed character head matrix on DS, which caused problems e.g. with picking of items
• fixed inventory replicable not getting removed when parent is removed
• fixed missing localization of blueprint classes
• fixed porters bugging out on stones
• fixed highlighting on LockGearBoxSmallCogWheel2_1.
• fixed a bug that prevented you from loading and starting a game from a workshop world
• fixed wrong names of turnwheel and wheel
• Small blocks crafting
• Inventory not empty notification
• Inventory splitting function
• Default INTERACT key is now "F"
• Default PICKUP key is now "E"
• Pressing "I" now only opens character inventory + crafting
• Inventory now doesn't throw out stuff on interaction
• Tweaked crafting GUI to better filter non-public blueprints and blueprint classes
• Changed component prices for the blocks
• Fixing crash due to wrong logical condition in MyGuiScreenInventory
• Fixing crash in character jetpack component when switching from creative to survival
• Fixed ui opacity 0 when starting game without config
• Fixed scrollbar missing in crafting screen blueprints grid
• Fixing blocks built in line not being built in the correct state (happened in Medieval Master)
• Particle lifetime fix
• Fixed axe, hammer and pickaxe holding animation
• Fixed crossbow particle effect
• inventory slot system
• added new highlights
Fixes & Optimizations:
• added notification "Inventory is full" when item transfer cannot be done in GUI
• removed the area inventory
• slight inventory optimization
• fixed inventory screen showing when interacting with empty characters
• fixed inventory screen crashing due to wrong condition
• fixed crash when cutting tree
• fixed players not releasing the crafting component correctly (caused blocked crafting blocks)
• fixed crash in case of opening inventory on dead barbarian
• prevented opening inventory of live characters
• fixed missing "unable" HUD sound
• fixed crash at Medieval.GUI.MyGuiScreenInventory.Transfer
• fixed bonfire inventory not being droppable
• fixed dummies on RoofTileOddHay, RoofTileOddTopWithTop and RoofTileOddTopWoodWithTop.
• fixed collision on HouseTimberFloorRound
• changes to the ModAPI
Fixes & Optimizations:
• significantly faster mesh loading
• improved quality of StoneOres
• tweaked the eye adaptation to look better
• fixed barbarians without weapons on DS
• fixing blocks being placed as construction models in Medieval Master
• fixed foliage turning blue when highlighting objects on AMD cards
• fixed battle MP messages preventing the battle game mode to be played
• fixed a few crashes in serialization
• Added a new building animation
• Eye adaptation has been tweaked to look nice during the day, nighttime is currently WIP
Ported these to new multiplayer:
• Fixed memory leak in MP update queue
• Fixed construction on HouseStoneRoundIn_Construction_1
• Fixed sound of crafting disappearing after big destruction
• Fixed large stone volume
• Fixed dummies on HouseHalfStoneTriangle
• Fixed sound bug when the crossbow hits the body
• Fixed wrong ownership when building as medieval master in the survival mode
• Fixed stone models looking like from the 90's (fixed wrong shading on the models)
• added a variety in stone models.
• fixed a crash in Render11.RestoreFullscreenMode
• fix crash for disappearing RenderableComponent
• fixed a crash in inventory state group
• fixed a bug where you could be in two or more houses at the same time
• disabling the interaction cross-hair for the attack action
• fixed missing generated hay roof part
• fixed gravity nit being applied on particles
• fixed grass being too sparse even on high density settings
• fixed stamina message appearing twice
• fixed Z-fighting with the StoneArchFull blocks
• fixing autosave timing
• fixed a memory leak with blocks being kept in memory
• myFracturedPiece optimization: optimized tree falling
• added LODs for weapons
• increased aerial control while jumping
• tweaked sprinting, running and jumping animation
• changing the default inventory multiplier to 10
• changing the health HUD warning text
• hiding rotating wheel for the auto saves
• Z-fighting problems with compound blocks is fixed
• fixed a crash on DS - attempted to read or write protected memory
• fixed an InvalidCastException in Sandbox.Game.Entities.Character.MyCharacter.VRage.Game.Entity.UseObject
• fixed a nullref exception in Medieval.GUI.MyGuiScreenFactionMedieval.RefreshJoinButton
• fixed a nullref in Sandbox.Game.Screens.Helpers.MyGuiControlStats.SetPotentialStatChange
• fixed a nullref in Medieval.GameSystems.MyAmbientSoundComponent.UpdateSounds
• fixed a crash in the flora component on System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
• fixing a bug where thread static was not used correctly.
• fixed a crash happening when loading modded animations.
• fixed DX11 device initialization crash
• fixed a few other crashes in VRage
• fixed a crash in MP in voxel replicable
• fixed a crash in hkpWorld.addEntity
• fixed characters appearing in inventory list
• changing the hit reporting sprite timing, so that it only appears for 0.5s
• fixed an issue where you could look beneath the terrain under the respawn cart in respawn screen
• fixed player being able to build on objects that are currently manipulated
• fixed fractures disappearing in wrong order, also increased the limit for fractures to 50
• the weight of a carried chest is checked again if a character is carrying the chest and its weight changes
• dropped tools should stay on one place, not roll forever like they do now
• fixed inventory rounding issues
• corrections to mass and volume of tools, edibles and components
• fixed music still reverting to Battle Music (hopefully for good now)
• fixed tree fall sounds missing on the DS
• fixed a problem with the barbarian not moving legs when standing and attacking
• fixed a few untranslated texts in the UI
• migrated the blueprint screen to new MP code
• better synchronization of owner id
• disabled sim-speed locking
• decreasing packet size for multigrids
• fixed ordering of state groups and replicables
• fixed inventory delta messages
• adjusted inventory priority
• fixed no sound for crafting table during the crafting process
• fixed particle effects
• Item icons on HUD
• Inventory sizes
• fixed client crash when server was disconnected while MyGuiScreenInventory is displayed on client
• player is now unable to build on objects which are being manipulated at the moment
• fixed a few memory leaks in the renderer
• fixed outlines getting drawn over grass again
• fixed bug that allowed particular zones not to be audible when jumping over them
• attack animation is now not interrupted by other animations (running, jumping, rotation, etc)
• fixed bigger inventory bag bug
• added sound of flying catapult stone to the game
• improving tree falling sounds
• changing the starting date in all scenarios to 7:00 AM from 9:00 AM
• fixed crash in CreateReplicable
• fixed strange looking and dysfunctional rope drum
• fixed battle music playing most of the game time without any reason
• fixed crash in audio distance sound system
• changed hit reporting to have an additional sprite appear and fade out rather than enlarging and coloring the existing one
• added tool hit sounds for different surfaces
• fixed head angle having a "Not a Number" sometimes
• fixed a crash on the client when pasting a blueprint in the air
• fixed a client crash in Sandbox.Game.Entities.MyFloatingObject.GetPhysicsShape
• fixed tool hit sounds against grass
Medieval Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and the maintenance of architectural works and mechanical equipment using medieval technology. Players build cities, castles and fortifications; construct mechanical devices and engines; perform landscaping and underground mining.
The game is inspired by real medieval technology and the way people built architectural works and mechanical equipment using medieval technology. Medieval Engineers strives to follow the laws of physics and history and doesn't use any technologies that were not available in the 5th to 15th centuries.
Medieval Engineers concentrates on construction aspects, but can be played as an action game too. We expect players to avoid engaging in direct man-to-man combat and instead use their creativity and engineering skills to build war machines and fortifications. Medieval Engineers shouldn’t be about troops; it should be about the machinery you build.
Medieval Engineers is the second “engineering” game developed by Keen Software House. The first one is Space Engineers, which sold over 1 million copies in its first year and is still a bestseller.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Информация для восстановления - 3%
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (26 шт.)