Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Ghost of a Tale [Steam Early Access] v2.81 - игра на стадии разработки
|Рейтинга пока нет|
• Год выхода / Release date: 2016
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (51) от SeithCG (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Ролевые игры (RPG) (588); Приключения, квесты (773)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Beta-версия (игра еще в разработке)
• Размер / Size: 1.22 Гб.
Ghost of a Tale - приключенческая стелс-RPG, события которой разворачиваются в мире, где правят звери. Главный герой игры - мышонок, заточенный по неизвестной причине в темницу. Теперь ему предстоит выбраться из нее и найти свою жену.
Игра разрабатывается известным французским аниматором Лионелем Галятом, руководившим производством таких мультфильмов как "Гадкий я", "Дорога в Эльдорадо" и "Спирит: Душа Прерий"!
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА с v2.75 до v2.81. Список изменений внутри новости.
Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
• Knocked-out stars on Tilo remain after a reload.
• When Fatale sleeps after a conversation and Tilo goes to sleep for 24h and then goes back to see her she is still sleeping (although it’s not the same night).
• Rare cases where the time of day is not properly reset after reloading a save.
• Rats can sometimes remain unresponsive after reloading a save.
• Costume change sometimes fails to be noticed by NPCs.
• Color mismatch on the candle hat icon (wax should be red).
• Sometimes Tilo’s climbing ladder animation plays too slowly.
• AI can detect Tilo when he’s in the spiral staircase between the courtyards.
• Message “You need the !” appearing when no door key name is defined.
• Mouse cursor doesn’t appear at the end of the game (can’t click on buttons).
• Some guards don’t go back to their patrol points when reloading a save.
• Scrollbar appears in dialog choices when it’s not necessary.
• Some set elements are missing their colliders.
• Inspect costume UI doesn’t show the proper costume stats info.
• The courtyard map doesn’t reflect the new courtyard layout.
• Tilo can climb through some low ceilings.
• Tilo can push around a sleeping rat when wearing the armor after reloading a save.
• Landscape mesh sometime shows up within the jail.
• G&F’ cell can sometimes fail to load properly.
• Rats sometimes do not fall flat on their back.
• Skybox is visible through the windows of the gallery (landscape is missing).
• The mouse-wheel can now be used to scroll through dialog options.
• Added colliders to scaffolding posts in courtyard.
• Item description UI now makes the inventory underneath inactive (when hovering with the mouse).
• Wooden plank in jail tower cannot be jumped upon from lower level anymore.
• When inspecting a costume item the stats of the costume are visually aligned with the current inventory stats to make comparing the two easier.
• Room at bottom of stairs in main tower has been removed in preparation for future layout updates.
• Improved fire effect when burning banners.
• Torch lighting has been improved.
• Added new UI element for when Tilo is wearing a complete costume.
• Now internally tracking how many in-game days have gone by.
• Hole near courtyard wall under rocks where Tilo can fall out of the world.
• Elevator basket (between tower and garden) is not useable after a reload.
• Tessellation sliders jump back to their default values.
• Antialiasing option resets to ON.
• Texture resolution reverts to normal.
• Sneak Desaturate option reverts to ON.
• Ambient occlusion option reverts to ON.
• Debug menus linger on even after latest build fix.
• Section trigger missing when dropping from outcrop in courtyard next to G&F’s cell.
• Tilo sometimes throws the tool he's holding when closing a menu via the mouse if the “Throw” action is mapped to the left-click.
• Rats can stop giving chase to Tilo in some cases.
• Show HUD option not synchronized with actual option.
• Some NPCs' inventory is not repopulated after loading a save during the same session.
• Missing section trigger for elevator corridor.
• Duplicated tools (ie: bottles, sticks, etc…) beyond maximum allowed when reloading a save.
• Music can still be heard even when the option slider is set all the way down.
• New experimental vegetation bend behavior.
• Dev input shortcuts prevent proper key/button binding (oops).
• Some walls in the sewers are walk-through.
• Rare case where combat music would start to play right after reloading a save.
• Dialog choices systematically appear scrolled down.
• Some shadow casters are missing causing light leaking through walls in several places.
• Cannot exit Credits menu (“Back” button is inactive and loads a save if pressed).
• No option is selected in the main menu when the game launches.
• Skybox showing through faraway wall beyond grate in flooded cell.
• Very rare case of a guard’s model becoming invisible.
• Footnotes appear scrolled down even when they shouldn’t.
• Inside of main tower can appear empty if Tilo drops from the beetle cot’s roof in a certain location.
• Material for tower stairs doesn’t exhibit jail's wetness anymore.
• Replaced broken cobwebs in Powderkeg’s cell with new assets.
• Added a light source in the shortcut between the jailer's office and the drawbridge room to better see the door lever.
• Список изменений здесь.
• Список изменений здесь.
• Camera spinning endlessly when Dualshock 4 is plugged in
• Impossible to click on anything or call inventory/main menu via keyboard when Dualshock 4 is plugged in
• Gamepad preset dropdown menu remains open when leaving the Controls menu with ESC
• Lights and shadows sliders have no effect (still need to exit light’s range first to see the effect)
• Lights, shadows and dynamics sliders are not properly stored in preferences
• Some floating trees are visible from the garden
• Left-click is not working when reassigning keyboard shortcuts
• Keypad keys can’t be remapped
• Faustus’ mushroom quest is mentioned before player has met him
• Faustus doesn’t give the mushroom quest if the plague doctor mask is already in inventory
• Tilo sprints automatically when entering water while wearing the armor
• Tilo is allowed to sprint while in water
• Many steps are blocking Tilo when he walks slowly (ie: sneaking or walking with the armor on)
• The back wall of the underground tunnel (shortcut to the jail) is invisible as long as the jail zone is not loaded
• Some heavy items (ie: stools, buckets) disappear from their location
• Fatale can’t give back the figurine because it’s not in her inventory
• Dialog “talking” sound remains audible when reloading a save while in the middle of a dialog
• Rebinding an unrecognized key prevent from accessing the main menu again
• Many holes in the set’s geometry (please send screenshots if you find more!)
• Guards' colliders are not always properly reset at reload (ie: Tilo can walk through them and they can't be knocked out)
• Invert vertical and horizontal camera setting is now split into specific settings for gamepad and mouse
• Upon trying to open a locked door (or container) the player is now made aware of which key is required
• Pressing ESC while within an option menu now steps back one level instead of going back to the game right away
• Removed option to show AI gizmos in the debug menu
• Pressing ESC while the game is listening for a key to be rebound will stop the listening
• Implemented native support for Dualshock 4 controller (with matching icons)
• Implemented keyboard remapping of movement keys
• Added bucket on top of trapdoor near entrance (justifying Tilo can’t open it from under it)
• Added a handful of new resolutions (1366x768, 1360x768, 2560x1080, 2880x1620)
• Added button to reset keyboard/gamepad mapping (useful when things went horribly wrong)
• Added “too dark” feedback message to all the dark places that still needed it
• Hornets stay visible around Tilo after death
• Light trigger in sewers not correctly fading darkness level
• Reloading while holding a heavy item causes Tilo to carry invisible item
• Dynamics distance slider not being recorded in preferences
• Mouse cursor invisible in Statistics UI
• Statistics screen not closing when pressing ESC
• Various UI fixes (gamepad icons visible when using mouse, etc…)
• Sleeping in Silas bed puts Tilo through the wall when he wakes up
• Continue/Footnote buttons not clickable in narration during dialogs
• Reloading a save while in the middle of a dialog doesn’t close the dialog UI
• “You must hide...” text remaining visible after hiding and showing main menu with ESC
• Aborting song performance does not stop the song from playing
• Various steps blocking Tilo’s movement at slow speed (send us screenshots if you find more)
• Rebinding some keyboard keys doesn't work (sprint, sneak, etc…)
• Sliding door under war room resetting to open when leaving/re-entering zone
• Map not being displayed when holding the gamepad map button
• Map disappearing right away when called from inventory
• Floating empty grain bags
• Knocked out guards can’t be knocked out again after reloading a save
• Lantern not equippable from inventory via mouse/keyboard once it’s depleted/refilled
• Silas beetle missing when opening the cage
• Dying when wearing the armor does not unequip the armor after reloading
• Silas doesn’t react to Tilo wearing the armor
• Traps can’t be triggered when throwing things at them
• Rolo sleeps away from his chair
• Gusto can end up inside a wall of the cell
• Map markers for tarot cards are not displaying
• Being able to unequip costume in front of an NPC
• Missing/duplicate items after reloading a save
• Save slots sometimes becoming unresponsive with gamepad
• Being able to go back in-game after the credits are done
• Map markers for escaped beetles not showing on the map
• Rats stay stuck in front of a closed sliding door even though they could go the long way around it (some cases may remain)
• Map not updating to show the proper area when moving from jail to courtyard
• AI systematically entering confused state (blue exclamation marks) just after reloading a save
• Various keyboard/mouse related issues
• Cycling tools while Tilo’s jumping stops him in the air
• Invert vertical camera works opposite of what it should when using a mouse
• Faustus doesn’t react to Tilo having the 7 mushrooms
• Flatulent Rat picking up distractions and moving in his sleep
• Optimization pass to improve framerate
• Alleviated the freezes occurring when streaming zones
• Moved rose in jail tower so that it’s less difficult to pick up
• Replaced stairs in flooded cell (fixed collider issues)
• Added wooden beams in front of un-openable doors (off-limit during EA)
• Increased damage of Rats’ halberds
• Added a slew of new screen resolutions (ask us for more and ye shall receive)
• Added prompts when a dark location requires a light
• Added some florins to various locations and containers in the keep
• Fixed the dreaded wooden-beam jump outside jail tower
• Finished area beyond grid-ladder in jail tower
• Lights and shadows distance sliders can now go much higher (for powerful PCs)
• Added V-sync option
• Added depth-of-field option
• Added feedback when donning a complete costume
• Implemented exclusive full-screen mode
• Fixed chains physics exploding (bad: not interactive anymore/good: they look and animate better)
• HUD frame color now turns red when being chased by an enemy
• Added parented camera mode which keeps the same camera angle when Tilo moves (mimics The Witcher 3’s camera)
• Changed check marks in check boxes UI
• Added music for “Rat with two tails” song
• Added death music when Tilo buys the farm (still have to create animation)
• Added option to lock the framerate at 30, 60 or 120fps
• Added option to remove desaturation effect while in sneak mode
• Added support for directional keys on keyboard (for left-handed players)
• Added some florins in the world
ОС: Windows 7 32bit
Процессор: Intel i5 - 2.5Ghz
Оперативная память: 3 GB ОЗУ
Видеокарта: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB) or AMD Radeon R9 270
DirectX: Версии 11
Место на диске: 5 GB
Звуковая карта: Motherboard Integrated sound card
Дополнительно: Although Ghost of a Tale is fully playable with mouse and keyboard, we'd strongly recommend playing with a gamepad for the best experience.
Ghost of a Tale is an action-RPG game in which you play as Tilo, a mouse and minstrel caught up in a perilous adventure. The game takes place in a medieval world populated only by animals, and puts an emphasis on immersion and exploration. It features stealth elements, disguises, conversations with allies and enemies, and quests.
You’ll be able to explore the secrets of Dwindling Heights Keep and navigate its dangers. Tilo is not much of a fighter, so stealth and nimbleness are your allies when confronted with enemies twice your size. Talk to the characters you meet and leave no stone unturned in your quest to find Merra, your true love….
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Информация для восстановления – 3%
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (0 шт.)
Нет ни одного комментария.