Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Galactic Civilizations III v1.90 + 11 DLC / Galactic Civilizations 3 v1.90 + 11 DLC - полная русская версия
|Рейтинг: 10.0 (1)|
• Год выхода / Release date: 2015
• Жанр / Genre: Стратегии (767)
• Язык: Русская версия (2454)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Полная версия (установи и играй)
• Размер / Size: 5.75 Гб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 10.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 1)
Galactic Civilizations III - третья часть популярной космической стратегии с проработанной экономической и боевой системами. Как и в предыдущих частях игрок возьмет на себя роль лидера космической цивилизации и попытается освоить галактику и добиться невиданного расцвета своей империи.
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА с v1.8 до v1.82. Список изменений здесь.
Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
Galactic Civilizations 3 сделает игрока могущественным лидером космической цивилизации, которая должна исследовать, расширяться и колонизировать новые миры по всей галактике. Нужно будет победить соперников в технологиях, экономике, политике и военной мощи. Вести войны не обязательно.
В Galactic Civilizations 3 улучшена графика, добавлены элементы межзвездной основанной на гексах карты, например, появились черные дыры и реликвии Предтеч (Precursor). Обновленная система ресурсов Galactic Civilizations 3 даст свежие возможности для исследований.
Язык интерфейса: Русский, Английский.
Язык озвучки: Английский
• Galactic Civilizations III - Builders Kit
• Galactic Civilizations III - Ship Parts Launch Pack
• Galactic Civilizations III - Lost Treasures DLC
• Galactic Civilizations III - Map Pack DLC
• Galactic Civilizations III - Mega Events DLC
• Galactic Civilizations III - Mercenaries Expansion Pack
• Galactic Civilizations III - New Rise of the Terrans
• Galactic Civilizations III - Precursor Worlds
• Galactic Civilizations III - Registration Gift DLC
• Galactic Civilizations III - The Altarian Prophecy DLC
• Galactic Civilizations III - The Revenge of the Snathi
• Asteroids within your ZOC can be mined. Each Mining base costs 500 credits and takes 3 turns to build.
• Mined Asteroids will provide a raw production bonus to the nearest planet. The bonus is reduced by distance. You can reassign the receiving planet.
• If the ZOC changes, the Mining Base will be automatically flipped.
• Mining Base can be attacked and blown up by enemy fleets.
• Mined Asteroid map icons are tinted to their faction's color.
• Colonies can be decommissioned for scorched earth tactics
• You can rename Mining Bases by clicking on their name in the context panel
• Asteriod Mining Bases do not require a starbase.
• Note: The Asteroid Mining feature will require starting a new game.
Star Information Window
• You can now click on a star to see colonizable worlds within that solar system.
• Clicking on one of the planets will select it on the strategic map.
• Click on a star's name to rename it.
Uncolonized Planet List
• The Colonies list now has two sections: Colonized and Uncolonized Planets. Uncolonized
• Planets lists out the planets you've discovered but haven't colonized yet.
• Both sections are collapsible and are independently sorted.
• Ships gain experience through winning battles and surveying anomalies. This experience translates into a ship level.
• Ships gain additional HP as they level up.
• Mercenary ships gain additional bonuses.
Improved Multiplayer experience
• Refactored movement and events systems to reduce the number of stuck turns and desyncs during multiplayer. These changes should have no gameplay effects.
• Increased the movement speed of ships only in multiplayer.
• Diplomacy Statistic bonus increased from 2 to 3
• Conquest Victory Goal is not active until after turn and the player has a reasonable military
• Easy target modifier now takes trade routes into effect and reduces the impact accordingly if the player is trading with them
• Ships In ZOC diplomatic modifier takes into account how many ships are in the ZOC . If it's just 1, it tends to let that slide.
• Added recommended player counts to each galaxy size. When you choose a galaxy size, you can choose to automatically add the recommended number of players to the game.
• Specialized techs now have star icon next to them to make them stand out relative to normal techs
• Updated Durantium Refinery and Thulium Data Archive to do Flat points.
• Added new Promethean Reserve improvement that provides credits per turn.
• Fixed a potential issue when setting a destination for a fleet that can move and immediately hitting 'end turn'
• Iconian Defenders will no longer respawn after being attacked by a faction with the "Scavenge" ability.
• Prevented a crash if a mod tries to reference a missing sound file
• Right-aligned the values for the lobby details section to account for differences in length of the titles for various languages.
• Planets can be renamed again
• The Lobby Window was being hidden unnecessarily when clicking the Invite Friends button. It now stays visible in the background.
• Fixed various places where long names (planet, shipyard, or starbase) would break out of their frames.
• Fixed issue that prevented allies from using the "declare war on" offer during trade.
• Fixed crashes caused by canceling a starbase modules.
• Fixing an issue where canceling mining starbase modules on a starbase with claimed resources caused the starbase to remove the queued modules incorrectly.
• Fixing a tooltip where it would say you can't build you because the module is claimed by another starbase when in fact it was claimed by the current starbase and the warning is in error.
• Fixed typos in the description for the "Precious Metals" planet feature
• Logistics now shown with decimal values. Previously, value was being rounded in the UI and which in some cases, made it appear that a fleet had room for another ship.
• Re-implemented the round robin colonization event mechanism to be simpler and also functional. This should fix problems with colony events not firing after the list is exhausted.
• Increased maximum multiplayer map size to Gigantic
• Fixed a problem where peers were not updating their heartbeat while loading the map and thus causing a disconnect.
• Fixed a problem where all of the players would choose "ready" but the host could not start the game.
• Separated the networking and loading processing to different threads to prevent timeouts while starting the game.
• Prevented a multiplayer disconnect issue caused by the player spending the Thalan's bonus tech points in the first turn.
• Fixed a few stuck turn problems
• Fixed a lobby crash when the faction data got out of sync.
• Fixed weirdness in the lobby when restoring save games that would create extra player slots, potentially preventing the host from starting the game.
• Fixed a problem where a peer would click ready, but the host would never get the message and could not start the game.
• Addressed a disconnect problem with player ship data and different languages.
• Addressed a problem where the game host would timeout when peers were joining the game.
• Multiplayer games now display the language of the game's host
• Restoring multiplayer games with players with different language settings no longer crash
• If the game does not have permission to write to the "My Games" directory, the game provides information on how to address the problem instead of crashing.
• Aggressive modifier is now 1.5 instead of 1
• Cruel is now 1.25 instead of 1 (again on opposing culture)
• Colonies (as opposed to your home world) now have a base maint of 4.
• capital planet influence per turn increased from 1 to 2
• Sensor range from home planet increased from 5 to 10
• Research Lab effect reduced from 25% to 15%
• Xeno Lab reduced from 30% to 25%
• Research institute reduced from 40% to 33%
• Research Center reduced from 55% to 40%
• Research Academy reduced from 75% to 50%
• Discovery Sphere reduced from doubling planet research to 60%
• Tech capital reduced from tripling to doubling
• Nerfs for other research buildings
• Age of War requirement reduced from 12 to 10
• Fixed series of AI bugs in which the AI would mistakenly send ships to a target that was out of range, and as a result, have their destination aborted and sit there.
• New AI exploration system that is much better at finding planets.
• If the FOW command is displayed the AI no longer gets vision bonuses
• AI drastically better at researching tech
• The capital planet of a Civilization now gets a unique improvement (the Capital City)
• AI will increase the weight of military based diplomacy modifiers if it has invasion tech
• Civilization Capital renamed to Capital City
• Opposing Culture base negative is -2 instead of -1
• Fixed typos in the Snathi Campaign
• Fixed rare circumstances where if the Drengin or the Terrans were wiped out before the player had taken Snathi Prime, the Player would lose the game.
• Added a few more checks to make sure UP doesn't appear in campaigns
• Completing the Snathi campaign no longer unlocks the "For Arcea" from the base campaign
Visual / Audio Improvements
• Added new background music track
• Added new news robot animations
• Added orbit and follow cameras to the Battle Viewer
• Governors build Colony Improvements for you. To choose a Governor, first research "Interstellar Governance". Then choose a Colony and press the "Manage" button. A list of available Governors appears on the right-hand side of the window.
• You may remove a Governor and take back control of a Colony at any time.
• The Colony Window now allows you to sort the Colonies based on Name, Manufacturing, Research, Wealth, Population, Influence, and Approval.
• Ships are now grouped into Fleets under the "Ships" tab instead of being listed out individually. You can expand the Fleets to inspect individual ships within each Fleet stack.
• Added a "Fleets" category to the Governs > Commands window. This allows you to redirect large groups of ships all at once.
• Redesigned the Ship Destination window to add tabs for each destination type and included a minimap.
• Shipyard and Starbases now have their own tabs to Main Game Window
• Lowered the cost of larger hulls slightly
• Fleets are more likely to dogpile on desirable targets.
• Fleets will be less timid when picking targets.
• Added a Game Settings option to disable the AI surrendering.
• AI should build more Economic Starbases
• Increased turn lifetime of strategies that were 5 turns to 10 turns
• Eliminated the free stuff bonuses gifted AI was receiving due to improved overall AI improvements
• Removed the free techs and free ideology points from Genius AI due to improved AI behavior generally
• Made Incredible difficulty level get more goodies for those who want to be punished
• Made Godlike AI difficulty get more goodies to punish the crazies
• AI only updates tax policy fully when a new AI strategy is chosen (instead of every turn)
• AI is more likely to use colony ships to explore unknown stars in the hopes of finding a planet
• AI gradually adjusts its spending ratios per turn rather than trying to do it all in one turn to give time for other civilization-wide measures to have a chance.
• Fixed bug that caused the AI to min and max its spending every other turn under certain AI strategies
• AI puts more effort into keeping its people happier
• AI does better dealing with ship maintenance and its effect on its economy
• Planet project production is now capped at 100% now.
• Changed all Planetary Projects to 5% from 10%
• Removed Ultra Transformer improvement.
• Remove all techs that give adjacency bonuses.
• Fixed bug that caused the graphs to appear corrupted
• Fixed broken progress bars for shipyards in colony screen
• Fixed missing ship image and ship name in the upgrade window.
• Game checks to see if Steam is online before allowing the user to register.
• AI will now pursue more specialized/expensive techs than rather than always going for the cheaper tech.
• If the network connection is slow, the game will no longer crash when trying to access the Hall of Fame.
• Fix to a bug where AI would sometimes see a planet that was outside its vision if it was close enough to another planet
• Fix to a bug (LONG overflow) that could cause the AI to not expand as quickly as it should
• Fixed bug that caused the AI to sometimes zero out its research when it felt economically weak
• The Colony Manufacturing and Influence sort buttons now sort the colony lists correctly
• Increased turn lifetime of strategies from 5 turns to 10 turns
• Adding fix to the slider code where the sliders would sometimes go negative.
• Improved general stability of games with large numbers of AI players
• Fixed a crash when assigning teams in games with a large number of AI opponents
• Fixed a crash when checking and unchecking the "add random opponents" repeatedly.
• Fixed a crash that would happen if you deleted a custom race and then immediately started a new game.
• Fixed a crash for restoring multiplayer games
• Resources at the top of the screen are no longer being trimmed
• The tech tree specialization nodes were using the wrong square background.
• Addressed a UI problem where some drop down lists were appearing behind buttons
• Fixed minor text layout problem with Starbase Context Window
• Fixed a number overflow problem with improvements with 0 manufacturing cost.
• Updated appearance icons for custom races. Removed some duplicate entries and updated colors for others.
• Spaces are no longer allowed for save filenames where space was the only character.
• Removed the white streaks in the Iconian faction leader movie when choosing it as your custom faction foreground movie.
• Fixing a minor issue with the Terran colony and Terran constructor ships where hyperdrive modules weren't appearing on both sides
• Removed the yellow hex ring around the Approval Relic
• Planetary defending fleets with zero attack power are no longer invulnerable to attack.
• Set the default AI difficulties to Normal instead of Easy
• Mega Events are now disabled in the Campaign and the Tutorial.
• Tutorial and Campaign will no longer hang when loading if mods are enabled
• Added a diplomacy modifier that calls out other races as warmongers when they declare war too often.
• Changed the game so anyone with a transport can invade with conventional warfare if you don't have the tech yet. This solves a problem where a player who unlocked the "Malevolent - Dangerous " Ideology, received a transport, but couldn't use it to invade a planet because they hadn't researched the invasion tech.
• When fleets merge they now attempt to take on whatever move directive is currently issued from the incoming fleet.
• If an AI leader is busy with another player, it won't make a trade offer to a second player.
• Fixed Fog of War bug where objects in a row that goes from visible to exposed were not hidden.
• Added a Browse button to the Custom Faction Choose Picture Screen that will open an Explorer window directly to the location for copying images.
• Map Editor: fixed problems with the preview thumbnails
• Map Editor: Do longer allow players to set a "recommended players" count of more than 100 when saving their map
• Loading a custom map screen now displays the selected map's size.
• Fixed a crash that occurred when the map editor tried to access DLC ships.
• Fixed a problem with that would cause planet icon tooltips to break and show invalid data
• Fixed a couple game-within-game lobby crashes
• Fix an issue where "Unlikable" trait causes you to actually be liked.
• Address a problem with uploading custom factions to Steam.
• Fixed a crash when moving a fleet into shipyard at the end of turn
ОС: Windows 7 и выше (ТОЛЬКО 64 БИТА!)
Процессор: 1.8 GHz Dual Core и лучше
Память: 5 Гб
Видео: AMD Radeon HD5x00 Series / Nvidia GeForce 500 Series / Intel HD 4000 или лучше
Место на диске: 10 Гб
Galactic Civilizations III is the premier space strategy game. The latest installment of one of the highest-rated strategy series of all time, created by the original developers at Stardock, Galactic Civilizations III challenges players to build an empire that dominates the galaxy through conquest, diplomacy, cultural hegemony, or scientific research.
The stars are yours, if you can balance the demands of expansion, exploration, diplomacy, and all-but-inevitable galactic warfare. Careful strategy, not twitch reflexes, lead to victory in this turn-based strategy epic.
Online multi-player comes to Galactic Civilizations for the first time in Galactic Civilizations III. Conquer the galaxy alongside your friends or battle for supremacy in titanic clashes.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Релиз от CODEX. Информация для восстановления - 3%
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (11 шт.)