Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру 8-Bit Armies [Build 630860] - полная русская версия
|Рейтинга пока нет|
• Год выхода / Release date: 2016
• Разработчик / Developer: Petroglyph Entertainment (5)
• Жанр / Genre: Стратегии (727)
• Язык: Русская версия (2393)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Полная версия (установи и играй)
• Размер / Size: 1.3 Гб.
• Другие части игры:
- 8-Bit Hordes [Build 630860]
- 8-Bit Invaders! [Build 630860]
8-Bit Armies - воксельная RTS с разрушаемым окружением от студии Petroglyph, создателей Star Wars: Empire at War, Universe at War, и Grey Goo. Вас ждет 25 одиночных заданий, 10 кооперативных, 10 карт для сетевых сражений, и саундтрек от самого Фрэнка Клепаки, штатного композитора серии C&C.
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА с Build 630444 до Build 630860. Список изменений можно посмотреть внутри новости.
Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
Кубические игры в последнее время стали набирать новую волну популярности, и разработчики начали подхватывать эту инициативу. Что самое интересное, данная игра относится к «кубическим» играм и при этом обладает жанром RTS.
8-Bit Armies – это RTS, в которой пользователи могут стать главнокомандующими войсками и постараться победить своих конкурентов. Сюжет рассказывает о том, что на просторах виртуального мира начали зарождаться конфликты в связи с делением территории и теперь корпорации решили воевать друг с другом с целью тотальной победы. Теперь игроки могут выбрать любую сторону противостояния и постараться привести ее к победе.
Какими средствами будет достигнута эта победа? С помощью военных баз, созданием армии и тактического руководства своими возможностями. Как и в любой стратегии подобного формата, достаточно правильно регулировать свои ресурсы и четко планировать действия, несмотря на то, что это кубический и не такой серьезный виртуальный мир.
• Invaders Co-Op promotional event ends today. Congratulations to the thousands of players that received a free copy of 8-Bit Hordes!
• Map/Mission names on the loading screen are now localized into their respective langauges rather than displayed as English text baked into the image. (note to self: never do that again.)
• Treant (Lightbringers, Hordes): Main weapon changed from a position target (artillery-like) to a direct-fire weapon. This means it is no longer possible to dodge the shots. Weapon cooldown reduced to 2.2 seconds (was 3.2). Base damage and AoE damage have been split out. The target will now take 20 damage (was 22), Enemies in the AoE radius will take 10 (was 22)., AoE radius reduced to 50 (was 60), Weapon damage type changed to Piercing (was Heavy).
• Xenodog (Cranioids, Invaders): Build cost increased to 80 (was 70), Build time increased to 8 seconds (was 5), Duration of Acid Pool reduced to 5 seconds (was 6).
• Stink Bug (Cranioids, Invaders): Build cost increased to 180 (was 150)
• Saucer (Cranioids, Invaders): Build cost increased to 180 (was 150), Build time increased to 15 seconds (was 12)
GAME FIXES / IMPROVEMENTS:
• The tooltip for the Gorgon no longer incorrectly states that it can crush.
• The radar blip for Invaders harvesters has been increased in size such that you can see them underneath the resource point icons. This is a temporary fix until we can replace it with a more aesthetically pleasing fix.
• Fixed issue with Hordes and Invaders harvesters where crushable units would run away from them even though they can't crush. This general only happens when playing against a Hard or Insane AI.
• Fixed passability issue on Orc-Jaw Ford map causing harvesters to be unable to dock at some resource nodes.
• The Destroyer pit tooltip no longer says it needs power.
• Potential fix for allied AI not respecting the factions 1-4 resource node "tap" mechanic, also system should not assign initial harvesters to a node more than once.
• The allied harvester resource node "tagging" duration has been increased, which should prevent Invaders factions from stealing from their allies. Armies harvesters increased to 30 seconds (was 20); Hordes harvesters increased to 20 seconds (was 10).
• Battlecam hotkey should not work while in Metaverse overworld.
• Fix for dragging units in meta mode over the garrison structures, which would cause the drag icon to be placed over the unit icon, which would then cause the unit icon to not be draggable anymore.
• The Guardians Drone Center and Scorch tank are no longer pointing to the Renegades tech building for their tooltips.
• Fix for Earth Seige Co-op Mission so doesn't display a count of how many titan bays were destroyed (titan bays are only tracked for Gold Star Visual).
• Fixes that allows Achievement "Hexes are the Future" to be completed.
• Improved game stability.
• Blast Bug: Min range increased to 250 (was 200), Shot cooldown increased to 3.2 (was 2.2); this reduces DPS to 5.14 (was 7.2). Change was made to both ground and air attacks.
• Xeno Dog: Melee range increased slightly to aid in attacking larger objects, Base damage of acid pool reduced to 8 (was 12)
• Invaders Harvesters: Health reduced to 350 (was 500), Move speed reduced to 200 (was 250).
• Titan: The armor type on the Titan was incorrect (Light). It has been changed to Heavy, which was always intended.
• Faction 5 & 6 Harvesters teamed with the player will not "prefer" to select resources nearest to the player over its own resource points closest to its starting position.
• Very rare memory leak was fixed - we doubt anyone ran into this but it would have caused a crash if you were playing many games repeatedly with different custom maps.
• Game modified to accept Voice Pack DLC for both 8-Bit Armies factions (Guardians & Renegades)
• Enable Cross-Play support for upcoming 8-Bit Invaders release on December 16th
• Audio fix to ensure that Superweapons will always be heard by enemies and allies
• Updated Mod support to work with new Unit Voice Packs. Player mods will override built-in or DLC verbal unit responses
• Game modified to accept Voice Pack DLC for 8-Bit Hordes faction
• Crash / Debug Uploader updated to correctly report results to home server
• Pumpkins reverted game-wide back to chests and crates
• Minor updates made to prepare for cross-play compatibility with 8-Bit Invaders
A LITTLE SOMETHING...
• Random Crates / Chests swapped out with something a little more Halloween themed.
• Fixed issue with Voice Subtitles button state persisting when changing Option tabs
• The Guardians and Renegades AIs will now correctly use the starting harvester they are given at the beginning of the game
• Potential fix for lockup/blank screen on game launch for some video cards
• Fixed a random crash that was relatively rare and somewhat random
• Final translations have been completed for all languages. This mostly affects Polish and Hungarian - but other languages were updated too.
• Subtitles added for Hungarian and Polish.
• News Wizard died in battle. Long live the Cranioids!
• 8-Bit Armies & 8-Bit Hordes translated to Polish & Hungarian. This translation should be considered BETA for now. A final version will be posted next week after we receive feedback.
• Subtitles have been created for Russian, German, French, Portuguese, and Chinese languages. (Hungarian & Polish will be completed next week). To turn on subtitles, visit the OPTIONS - TEXT menu.
• New font-remapping functionality dropped in behind the scenes for extra lengthy foreign languages so they are less likely to extend beyond the available UI.
• Miscellaneous UI changes have been made to support longer translated text by making various text boxes longer.
• Steam Achievements for 8-Bit Armies now support Russian, Polish, French, Portuguese (Brazil), and Hungarian.
• Earned stars in Co-Op mode were sometimes not displayed correctly and this should be fixed now.
• All maps have been audited for pathfinding issues and fixed if and where necessary.
• The Mod Text File (STUB_Master_Text_Mod_Unicode.csv) for editing the in-game text was updated to include the latest additions to the game. Subtitle support will be added next week.
• Fixed an issue where hosting and then canceling a LAN match would prevent players from loading a campaign map afterward.
• Expanded tooltips have been added to all game manual tech tree objects.
• Fixed UI issue where Harvesters on the loadout and Unlocked screen were in different orders
• Crash fix for use of Holy Arrow super weapon at match end
• Additional agro animations added for a variety of units
• Fixed targeting issue with fac 1 and 2 engineers where they could self-heal which is not intentional
• Disabled the timeout on UGC map downloads
• Map Editor: Allow users to zoom out further when the camera is unlocked
• Fix for dragon attack loop staying active in certain cases (when its target dies)
• Fixed Tech Tree faction page "tech" button in tactical mode
• Crash fix for Pikemen killing an Air Factory while it's producing units
• Prevent units from targeting air units which are still under production
• Variety of German, Chinese, French translation fixes
• Stat screen will no longer show gifted resources from other players as earned income
• Heavy Tank: Build cost increased to 280 (was 250)
• Hordes Turrets: Build cost increased to 300 (was 250), Build time increased to 18 seconds (was 15)
• Armies Engineers: Adjustments made to healing behavior to hopefully make them more intelligent and responsive when idle and during attack-move
GENERAL UPDATES / IMPROVEMENTS / NEW FEATURES:
• Expanded Tooltip system: We’ve updated unit and structure tooltips to provide more information. There’s now visual requirements, weapon and armor types and build times for each object.
• Harvesters should now seek out another refinery if the refinery they are dropping off resources into is destroyed.
• Game Manual has been improved to support the following:
• New section added for Damage Types
• Hotkey bindings are now updated in the manual instead of being hard-coded into the text
• Manual broken into two completely different sets of content (one for Hordes, one for Armies)
• Turning on the hide under construction flag for several structures to prevent producing units from clipping factories and showing up on radar.
• Assassination Mode: Regent units can no longer be shattered when under the influence of Blizzard. They will still be frozen as normal. Regent target height has been adjusted so that enemy units no longer shoot at their toes.
• Air Elemental: Build time increased by 30%.
• Cyclops: Health increased by 30%.
• Dragon: Fire damage vs. Aircraft increased by 25%.
• General: Armies factions (Renegades and Guardians) now begin the game with a free harvester in skirmish and multiplayer games.
• Deathsworn and Lightbringers Turrets: Health reduced by 10%.
• (Player Request) Hotkey added to upgrade HQ buildings where applicable for Lightbringers & Deathsworn factions.
• (Player Request) Subtitle HUD support for the hearing impaired. Any voice notification (like “Construction Complete”) will now optionally display subtitle text. This feature can be switched on in the audio options menu. Localization for languages other than English are pending translation.
• AI names are now applicable to faction being played against
IMPROVEMENTS & UPDATES:
• Multiple maps were further optimized, a few passability/clipping issues were fixed, and a few were polished up a little
• Several changes to the Cyclops animations
• Achievement “Bob’s Your Uncle” was fixed
• Audio mod files and instructions have been updated to support all 8-Bit Armies Titles. If you have a voice pack you created or have edited the text for one of our games, please double-check your mods. Text file file will be updated next.
• Attack-Move improvements allow melee units to move off the path to engage targets within their normal attack range. Previously, they would only attack enemies that were within weapon range, which was short for melee units.
• Air Elemental: Reduced range by 25%, Reduced health by about 17%
• Ballista: Health reduced by 8%, Move speed reduced by 20%
• Shaman: Reduced base damage, resulting in a DPS reduction of about 17%, Reduced range by about 13%
• Phoenix: Health after respawn is now 75% of original health (was 100%)
Язык: Русский, Английский.
ОС: Windows Vista SP2
Процессор: 2.6 GHz Dual Core Processor
Оперативная память: 4 GB ОЗУ
Видеокарта: Nvidia Geforce GTS 250 or ATI Radeon HD 3870
DirectX: Версии 11
Место на диске: 2 GB
8-Bit Armies is a retro Real-Time Strategy game for the PC. With a colorful, blocky voxel art style, 8-Bit Armies is Petroglyph's most fast-paced, friendly, and accessible RTS game to date. Collect resources, build up and defend your base, amass your army of military units, and ultimately crush your opponents! 8-Bit Armies features offline single-player missions, two-player cooperative missions, AI skirmish mode, and Player-vs-Player Multiplayer modes running on dedicated game servers.
Initial release includes:
• 25 offline campaign missions
• 10 co-op missions to play with your friends
• 10 multiplayer/skirmish maps that support up to 8 players online
• AI with multiple difficulty options to play with cooperatively or fight against
• Classic Base-Building mechanics let you construct the ultimate HQ from which to launch attacks against your foes
• Destructible environments on maps ranging from small to very large
• Easy to understand modern military units and structures lets RTS beginners jump right in
• From the same team that brought you RTS classics such as Star Wars: Empire at War, Universe at War, and Grey Goo
8-Bit Armies is for anyone that enjoys RTS games, or felt overwhelmed by more serious games. With hours of solo and co-op gameplay included, there's something here for everyone!
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Информация для восстановления – 3%
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (0 шт.)
Нет ни одного комментария.